Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back with the Moto Q

Wow, it's been a while since I've published anything. I will try to keep the voids to a minimum.

I've been settling into the new 9-5 position; mostly waiting to get the various clearances. And what a job that is. I was granted Interim Security clearance, had an interview the other day, and found out that I should hear on the full clearance by the end of this month. I haven't been on any assignments yet, I've kept busy with busy-work, and taking the online classes that the Army mandates. Because of those classes, I may take the Security+ earlier than I anticipated.

I've blogged before about using the Moto Q. For a while, I had gotten away from it as I prefer a phone in the clam shell form factor. However, I went back to using the Q as it is much easier to text. I'm finding I still like it, but I'm running into a battery issue. It seems I'm getting less battery time than a couple of months ago.

And I just saw today on Wired's Gadget Lab blog a post on a new Blackberry. I'm not a Blackberry user, but I could become one with the new model.

No comments:

Post a Comment