Monday, December 1, 2008

The AutoRun issue

I'm in San Antonio, getting ready for a testing engagement. While the flight in was a little bumpier than I would like, it was great landing in sunny and warm(er) weather. I spent about an hour at the Alamo, and I wish I could have spent more time there. Very interesting; and I admit, I remember reading about it in high school, but I really didn't know the story.

Anyway, I'm listing a couple of links regarding the AutoRuns situation. (Mostly because I'm exhausted and I really need some sleep...I need to re-read these articles.)

ThreatExpert has a post on Agent.btz and the Pentagon


ZeroDay has two posts on the issue:
- a post on affected systems in Afghanistan
- a guest post with a little historical perspective

LA Times article

No comments:

Post a Comment