Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crawling out from the paperwork to check the air

It's been a busy couple of weeks. I went on a testing trip that I truly consider a boondoggle. I think the company sent us on the trip just to maximize revenue for the overall project. The problem is, I think the client called the company's bluff. As such, they've demanded a ton of documentation; not that we don't have the data, but the client isn't the most helpful. That, and I'm finishing up documentation for a system we tested almost three months ago. But, there's light at the end of the tunnel, I've already got my next project; a nice big, fat juicy LAN to test.

On the forensics front, I'm in the middle of recovering mp3s from a friend's external usb drive that had crashed. I'm using foremost, and getting great results. I'll write that up when I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment