Friday, November 6, 2009

Back from the dead

...Or, at least the wraith-like state I've been. It's been a quiet Summer and Fall; but I guess it's time to pay for the leisure time I've been afforded. I've just been assigned three testing trips in the next five weeks. Two require air travel. And to bases in Texas no less. I'm not really worried, but the family is mildly concerned; at least in light of recent events.

Not only that, but these projects are going to for the Air Force; which I've never worked with before. So, it should be a new learning experience as I navigate the differences between the Army- and Air Force-specific requirements.

Current Project: I'm working on scripting the Gold Disk such that it can be run in a mixed domain of XP and Vista computers. The issue I'm having is that GD asks for permission to run on Vista. This becomes an issue when we stick our script in with the other login scripts on the Active Directory Server. We only do this for the big LANs we test; as it makes getting results from many machines much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment