Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Facebook Security/Privacy

Ok, so I'm probably the only person on the Earth who has not signed up for Facebook. At least, if you listen to my friends, it would seem that way. I've just been reluctant. I maintain a bunch of other blogs, am starting to study for the CISSP, and am trying to manage my own company. It's not like I have a lot of extra free time. I've heard a bunch about possible security/privacy issues, and it is one less headache I've wanted to mitigate.

Really, I'm not into the applications, the wall, posting pictures, etc., etc. I try to keep as low a profile on the web as possible. However, the ability to connect with some old friends would be great.

So far, I've only found one really good site for Facebook Security:
(edit: found another buried deep in my feed reader)
Are there other good sites?

No comments:

Post a Comment