Thursday, September 5, 2019

I'm Not Dead Yet




Truly, I'm not dead yet.  I realize it has been a long time since I last posted.  I'm working a new role now (new? Almost six years,) where I manage an information security team which encompasses our security operations center.  I have a great team, albeit a small team, located all around the world.

I thought I would revamp the blog as I deal with new issues and challenges in the "new" role.  What better way to reach out to many others who have solved some of these issues or can provide differing opinions and viewpoints to help shed light on potential paths forward.  I've found that writing (and asking) help alleviate the pressures and hopefully will be able to pick up some new ideas.

Those of you have have seen this blog in the past may notice new labels.  However, no posts or content will disappear.  And, none of the old labels will be deleted, unless I don't find any content associated with label.

No comments:

Post a Comment