Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fiscal Year 2011 STIG release schedule

I went looking for a STIG the today, and happened to see the notice regarding when the Gold Disk and checklists are being updated.  I seem to recall updates six to times a year, but this year it appears to be four times.  This page has the dates.  The page was updated in early December, so must have missed it when it was released.
The dates are:
  • 28 January 2011
  • 29 April 2011
  • 29 July 2011
  • 28 October 2011

Also, I noticed that the TIM and DSAWG schedule was released, and included IIS 7 and Sharepoint 2010.  Those are two applications that I have seen more and more of on recent testing trips.  Sharepoint has always been tricky to test, sort of a blend between database and web checks.  And with more and more Windows 2008 servers in data centers, I'm seeing more IIS 7 than 6.  The schedule is listed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment