Thursday, September 18, 2008

SANS What Works: Incident Response & Forensic Solutions

Here's a conference I would love to go to. SANS, as part of their Summit Series, What Works: Incident Response and Forensic Solutions. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend due to work, but there's a veritable who's who in the field that's going to be there. And, I believe Richard Bejtlich from TaoSecurity is giving one of the keynotes.

Rob Lee, Drew Fahey, Bryan Sartin, Harlan Carvey, Cory Altheide, Wendi Rafferty & Ken Bradley, Ovie Carroll, Aaron Walters, Eoghan Casey, and Mike Poor & Tom Liston are secheduled to speak.

This is absolutely an event I would love to attend, and I really wish there was a DVD I could purchase of the weekend's talks.

2 comments:

  1. It was indeed a great conference. SANS has said they would like to make it an annual occurrence with the next one tentatively occurring in July of 2009, so you can always plan to attend that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update.
    Check's out Harlan's blog, he has a mini-write up.
    I'm already starting to think about July.

    ReplyDelete