Sunday, May 10, 2009

Security Content Automation Protocol from NIST

The other day, our ACA sent us an email with directions to start reading up on SCAP from NIST. There was not much guidance, or further recommendations; just that we should start reading up on it. I took a quick gander at it, and I'm not quite sure what it means for me, yet. However, I did find some cool documents to start reading:

Cell Phone Forensic Tools: An Overview and Analysis Update

Cell Phone Forensic Tools: An Overview and Analysis


Forensic Filtering of Cell Phone Protocols

Guidelines on Cell Phone Forensics

Guide to Integrating Forensic Techniques into Incident Response


Guide to Malware Incident Prevention and Handling


Computer Security Incident Handling Guide

There were lots of other documents there, I've just linked to the ones that caught my attention and have my interest. Looks like I have some reading to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment