Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Passed the exam!

I forgot to write last week, but I passed the exam for SANS GCIH.

Woohoo!

I took both practice test that were alloted to me. And I'll say, if you pay attention in class, and generally know the material, you will do fine. Also, I thought the actual exam I took was harder than both of the practice tests I took; I don't know if that is done intentionally.

The center where I took the exam was fine; I was the only person taking a test at the time. I'd say it took a little over an hour and a half to complete. The proctors were surprised I passed. I had to look at them a little quizzically, as that is not the reaction you want to hear when you are finished. But, they added that they have had people sit for the same exam and run out of time.

Anyway, I whole-heartedly endorse the exam and the certification.

No comments:

Post a Comment